pinksnowpetals

Sunday, May 13, 2007


I am forever search of my favorite donut.

It does exist.
I found it in my small college town in western Pennsylvania.

It was raspberry filled, glazed with vanilla icing on top.

TO DIE FOR!

Home in eastern PA, I cannot find them anywhere.
I have searched high and low.
All we have here is Dunkin Donuts.
Not a Mom and Pop donut shop anywhere!

The closest there is, is Krispy Kreme's raspberry donut,
but, alas, they have no icing on top.
It must have the icing.

So my nephew is going to college in Pittsburgh
and I just gave him the mission to find them.

I sent a co-worker on the same mission,
when his daughter went to school in Iron City.
He never even tried to find them.

Should I tell my nephew that his inheritance depends
on him finding these donuts?
Just joking!


His picture's above, when he was a wee lad.
Wasn't he adorable?

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 4:21 PM, Blogger Margaret said...

I bet KK would ice one for you, if you requested it! So many things that I love have become very hard to find. I am wondering if I have bad taste or something!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home