pinksnowpetals

Sunday, June 03, 2007

Shopping advice needed.

I need a new vacuum.
I decided this today as I had to push forward,
with all my two haned might,
my inherited parent's vacuum.

I adjusted the hieght thing and
it did not help.

I turned it over an cleaned the brush
that was packed SOLID with dust and hair.
Gross job, needless to say.

That did not help.

I could take it to a repair place but I did that
a little over two years ago.

I don't know how long stand up vacuums are
suppose to last.
I still have a Dirt Devil Canister vacuum
that will not die, even when I want it to so
I can throw it away.

So, whoever reads this please tell me what kind
you have and why you like it.
And how much you paid for it.

I don't want to spend alot. No Dysons.
I just want one with fairly good suction.

3 Comments:

At 5:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We have a Riccar. LInk here: http://www.riccar.com/

It was kind of expensive, but not like a Dyson. It works so much better than our previous two Hoovers that I'm amazed. It is kind of clunky to use though, but has paper bags to collect the dust which I prefer.

It's difficult for me to really care very much about a vacuum, but I like it well enough. Glowing praise, eh?

 
At 12:44 AM, Blogger Margaret said...

I have just a piece of crap vacuum, but it does work. It's a older, low-end Eureka.

 
At 8:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know you don't want to hear it but my Dyson Animal is the greatest purchase I ever made. It sucks up dog hair faster than Champ can lose it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home